Farm and Ranch Insurance

Some homes that have acreage with some horses or alpacas or an orchard may be seen as a “Country Estate”, thereby qualifying for extended coverage beyond the residence to barns and outbuildings, farm equipment, “quads” and the animals themselves.

What if your favorite horse, Milo, gets out and gallops off onto the road? You may want liability coverage on that. Might you have sheep or maybe a goat or two? Pigs are slippery!

Farmowners and Ranchowners policies provide coverage in a package form customized for those who produce crops and raise live- stock. In addition to liability coverage on your operation, Farm/Ranch policies can provide special coverage for your home, outbuild- ings and farm equipment on or off your land.

For more information on Country Estate Insurance or Farm and Ranch Insurance, contact us.